I used the word ass. Now granted, ass is not the nicest word in the world and it might not lend the loftiest and most uplifting tone to a discussion, and perhaps someone more erudite could have come up with an equally accurate, and less offensive choice. But in my defense, I think it's pretty tame, and I used it in a mildly inflamatory manner, following pompous actually, which I think elevates it somewhat.
What kind of judgmental filter would fire back a rebuke for this? A rebuke with no explanation of the outcome of my crime I might add. Which is just plain passive-aggressive.
And how annoying is it to be scolded by an automated program?!?! HEY! You! Step up here and show yourself you lousy 0101010101 if you're going to be dissing me like this. Or better yet, send your squirrelly programmer out here, the one who thinks he's qualified to make these kind of calls. I'll show him what's unacceptable.
No comments:
Post a Comment