It's easy to ignore what's going on in other parts of the world, especially when the news is disturbing. I've been following this blog of a local soldier's recovery, posted by his father. Read some of the early posts, it's a harrowing account. His courage and resilience are amazing. I am so impressed with this family's fortitude and strength. I wish them the absolute best.
How you can help
Leave a supportive comment on the blog. He reads them; and his father says they are important to him.
Send a card or letter
Click HERE for that information, at the end of the post.
Donate to the Wounded Warrior Project and/or the Semper Fi Fund - 2 organizations that make it possible for his family to be there with him. When you consider the magnitude of his personal sacrifice, it's the least we can do.
Say a prayer for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment